Read what others are saying about the Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise or share your own!
- My husband and I have been on every cruise since the LLYMI cruises began. The first year is vague to me as I had just had a brain injury where I suffered amnesia. However, the cruise was exactly what we needed. We had had some turbulent years where divorce was not out of the question and which WTR had helped us with. The. Cruise allowed us to share some special time away from our "busyness" (we work together as well). Since year 1, we have seen rhe LLYMI cruise as our MUST HAVE vacation and though financially it is a struggle sometimes, we see it as an investment in our marriage. Being around other like minded couples has also created some wonderful friendships. The entertainment, speakers and over all organization is superb. We book each year, not even concerned where we are going because for us it about the journey (& friends) and not the destination. This year has been a year of reflection as we lost my dad last year (he lived with us) and qe had several more losses. However, God has blessed us with 28 years of marriage and wonderful kids. After each cruise, we come back "newlyweds" and love stricken. It is our annual tune up not only for us but we keep God as the center. Without the Lord as the center, it would be just another cruise. Instead, we are in prayer and worship the entire time. Thank you LLYMI for giving us our time to relax,refresh,(first year Restore) and reunite. Counting down the days....Debra Betolatti - Lilburn,GA
- My husband and I, of 17 years, had the very best week together on the LLYMI ‘17 cruise! We had never been refreshed together quite like that experience. I believe that this cruise is truly an investment and we are investing once again in ‘18 and this time bringing friends!
Later in the summer after the cruise, we had a health set back and that resulted in a job set back for a number of months. We weathered that trial of uncertainty so well together under God’s grace and I know our bonding time together away earlier that year trickled down into the rest of what the year held especially the harder days.
Christy - Illinois
- My husband and I just celebrated our 20 year anniversary. We owe many thanks to the Love Like You Mean It Cruise. Last October, we were not sure where our marriage was headed and the seminars we attended on the cruise made it possible for us to reconnect on a level we never thought possible. We are booked for next year and excited about learning more to help strenghten our marriage.Shawn and Brandi - Richlands, NC
- Last year was the second year we attend the cruise and we will be coming again this next year, so far with two more couples attending with us. My husband Brent and I have now been married for 15 years and the last few years we have struggled with major issues which had lead us both to file for divorce. I think it becomes hard once your children are grown and your parents are aging and you look at each other and wonder, "What now?" As a woman I had spent years focused on everything other than me or my husband that when left with us, I was lost! This cruise saved our marriage and gave us both a chance to focus on each other and helped us to realize that no matter what we face in life as long as we focus our eyes on God together we can do anything!Brent & Danie Edwards - Adams, TN
- We can't say enough about this cruise! Folks this is 5 (now 6) days of quality time to spend with the love of your life, the one who gives you those feelings no one else can. Does the thought of 6 days with your spouse scare you? Then sign up NOW!! It's totally worth it!! Have the perfect marriage and don't see the need? Then sign up NOW!! It's totally worth it!! From start to finish you will truly be RELAXED. From start to finish you will REDISCOVER each other. From start to finish the ROMANCE...well it is a couples cruise. Talk about a time to rediscover! Anyway...From start to finish this is a time you will RENEW yourselves to one another and God. And without a doubt it is a time you will always REMEMBER. But I do have to warn you: From the moment you step off the ship on Saturday you'll be planning for the next one and 6 wonderful days of RELAX, REDISCOVER, ROMANCE, RENEW, REMEMBER. Yes, folks, it really is worth it! Do it! Today!Jamie & Marj Hamblet - Isabel, SD
- This was our first cruise ever, and it was fabulous!! We are booked for next year, Lord willing! The speakers were so great, so focused on the gospel! We needed this time together it was so special. We are excited about next year, and having an extra day!! Can't wait! Thanks so much!Pertti and Michelle Laitinen - Alberta, Canada
- Every year since God saved my life and marriage, we renew our vows under the stars on the "Love Like you mean it Cruise" I cry of happiness when my husband looks in my eyes, under the stars, with so much love and I remember, Ephesians 3:20. I'm reminded that if we seek his kingdom first, God can do so much more than we can possibly imagine. That is what this cruise is for me every year, a reminder that God took a dead marriage and life and turned it into a wedding anniversary every February. Thank you Lord for Family Life and this cruise!Nancy Ordonez - Conroe Texas
- We had an Amazing time in LLYMICruise!
Our first cruise ever & Lord willing we will be going every year!
We Celebrated our 20th Anniversary, we were blessed with every conference, every concert & every activity.
Our Oneness is on an Amazing level & God has been so good!
Our Marriage was on the verge of Divorce 5 years ago, we went thru the worst things, but we are proof that any Marriage has a chance to be what God created it to be. We started a Marriage Ministry at our church and it has been amazing Journey!
Rafael & Francis - Chicago, IL
- This was our second LLYMI 2016 and 2014. Life changing and worth every dollar you spend.Michael and Debbie Frost - Gardners, PA